Todays Hours: 9am - 5pm
Adults & Teens
2 & Younger
Visit Dickerson Park Zoo and you’re off on an adventure of discovery. You’ll see and learn about animals from around the world; and just by visiting, you’re already playing a part in the zoo’s mission to protect animals in our care and worldwide.
Hours of ADMISSION
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, November–February (closed if walkways are covered with ice or snow)
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, March–October including all summer holidays.
- Guests may stay in the park for one hour after the admission gate closes.
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Pets are not allowed inside Dickerson Park Zoo. Service dogs assisting individuals with disabilities are permitted.
GENERAL ADMISSION FEES
Cash, local checks and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and Discover) accepted
- Adults and teenagers – $17
- Children (age 3-12) – $12
- 60+ – $14 (discounted admission)
- Children age 2 and younger and Friends of the Zoo members are admitted free.
School and group discounts apply to groups with 15 or more paying adult/teen or child admission. To receive the group rate, the group must pay in one single transaction. Guests may not pay individually and receive the group discount.
- Group Adult/Teen – $7
- Group Child – $5
$12 for adults and teens; $7 for children 3-12. Military discount for an active or retired military individual and up to three additional guests. General admission rates apply for additional family members. Valid military identification MUST be presented at admission gate to receive discount. Discount may not be combined with other offers.
Food & Drink
Large coolers and lunches are not allowed in Dickerson Park Zoo. You may bring a water bottle, small cooler or backpack and snacks. Please, no glass. Lunch items, such as burgers, hot dogs, pizza, chicken tenders, etc., and snacks are available in the Bush Country Cafe.
You may use your receipt, from that day, for readmission, if you wish to eat a picnic lunch outside the zoo.
- Single Stroller – $8
- Double Stroller – $10
You are welcome to bring your own stroller or wagon to use in the zoo.
- Electric Convenience Vehicles – $30 per day* (electric wheelchairs).
- Manual wheelchairs $10
*A driver’s license is required as a deposit.