- For children turning ages 3–10
- Saturdays and Sundays year round
- Your choice of party times: 10:30 a.m.–noon OR 2:00–3:30 p.m.
- Party rain or shine, hot or cold! Indoor party space is not weather dependent!
Hosted 90-Minute Party Includes
- Rental of a private, indoor classroom
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins, table cloths (reusable to encourage conservation)
- Safari-themed decor
- A 30-minute educational animal program with three animal guests from the education department collection
- A 15-minute craft (for up to 10 children)
- 45 minutes for you to celebrate with refreshments that you provide.
- FOZ Member price – $150
- Non-member price – $200
- *Party fee does not include zoo admission.
- Birthday party attendees will receive group rate admission if you choose to enter the zoo on the same day.
Important informationContact Jamie Williams for scheduling at 417-833-1570.
- Due to limited space, we must limit the number of child attendees to 10. With adults included, your party may have up to 25 people (10 children, 15 adults).
- We require a two-week notice to schedule your party. Time slots fill up very quickly, so book early. Deposit due at time of booking.
- Parties are hosted in a private classroom setting.
- Food and refreshments are welcome but must leave the facility after the party. Refrigerated space is unavailable for storage before or after your party.